18. Basic Academic Adjectives
- Created: Wednesday, 04 April 2018 15:21
- Hits: 704
1. Do you believe that individual rights are more important than the collective rights of society?
2. The government should take urgent legislative measures against illegal migrant trafficking
3. Gasoline has no specific freezing point; it freezes at any temperature between -180 and -240 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. The building suffered significant structural damage during the earthquake.
5. The power station should be fully functional by the end of the year.
6. If you set unobtainable objectives, you will probably fail.
7. His attitude on life became much more positive once he found a job, and began getting a regular salary.
a. __________ : unreachable, inaccessible
b. __________ : definite, affirmative
c. __________ : law-making
d. __________ : distinctive, personal, singular
e. __________ : particular, distinguishing
f. ___________ : fundamental
g. __________ : working, serviceable, operative