2. Basic Academic Adverbs
- Category: Basic Academic Adverbs
- Published: Tuesday, 17 April 2018 09:33
- Hits: 139
1. Norway's fishing industry is primarily based on salmon.
2. Luxembourg is strategically located between France, Germany and Belgium.
3. Iran is potentially the largest producer of oil in the Middle East.
4. In Quebec, children traditionally open their Christmas gifts at midnight, on December 24th.
5. Your chances of finding a job will improve considerably if you can improve your computer skills.
6. Possession of marijuana is technically illegal, but the police tend to ignore possession of small amounts of the drug.
7. Much evidence exists suggesting that the seafloors are constantly moving, and continually being created and destroyed.