8. Basic Academic Nouns
- Category: Basic Academic Nouns
- Published: Tuesday, 17 April 2018 11:20
- Hits: 110
1. You should make up a list of the items you want to take with you on your trip.
2. There is a wide range of facilities in our sports club, from tennis courts to swimming pools.
3. The results of the experiment were published in an important chemistry Journal.
4. His divorce marked the beginning of a new chapter in his life.
5. A national survey revealed that smoking among teenagers has dropped considerably.
6. She was wearing a beautiful black dress with a design of red roses down the side.
7. Every one that breaks the law has to face the consequences of his actions.
a. ___________ (n): publication, periodical
b. ___________ (n): outcome, result
c. ___________ (n): piece, thing
d. ___________ (n): study, analysis
e. ___________ (n): form, motif
f. ___________ (n): variety, selection
g. ___________ (n): episode, part, stage
1. If mankind fails to address the problem of pollution, future generations will face the terrible range/consequences of our inaction.
Summertime temperatures in this region range/item between 20 and 30 degrees.