Paragraph Writing Sample 1 - Why do students go to university?
- Category: Paragraph Sample (B1)
- Published: Monday, 18 December 2017 11:30
- Hits: 2840
Write a paragraph (minimum of 150 words).
PARAGRAPH WRITING SAMPLE 1: WHY DO STUDENTS GO TO UNIVERSITY?
SUGGESTED IDEAS FOR THIS TOPIC:
University degree is necessary:
- To find a good job.
- To find a better job opportunity after graduation.
- To have a higher salary.
- To have lessons from experts.
- To improve our knowledge.
- To improve our skills.
- To become familiar with the latest technology.
- To improve our social skills by meeting more educated people.
- To expand our horizon.
- To meet new people with the same interest.
Students attend university for several reasons. Firstly, everybody wants to find a good job. In other words, everybody wants to have a good salary. When they have a decent job, they can have a higher salary. Therefore, they can lead a better life. By earning more, people can live in better standards. Secondly, if students want to improve their knowledge and their skills, they have to go to university. By going to university, they can learn the latest technology which they need for their job. For example, they can get some information about the latest computer and digital technology. This makes them better than others. Finally, a university is a great place to meet new people so they can improve their social skills. When they have better social skills, they can find better job opportunities. Briefly, studying at university create many opportunities such as a better job, better skills and a better social network.
Approximately 154 words / Written by Ata (Bilgi University)