- Category: Speaking Questions
- Published: Friday, 30 March 2018 08:59
- Hits: 1071
- Which country/place would you like to visit?
- What places would you recommend a visitor to go to in your hometown?
- Do you think travelling enhances one’s worldview? How?
- Travel is the best education a person can get. Discuss
- Life is the ultimate journey. Discuss
- What is the most interesting city to visit in your country? Why?
- What is the best kind of holiday for children? Why?
- What is the best kind of holiday for teenagers? Why?
- What is the best kind of holiday for adults? Why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world on a free holiday, where would you go? Why?
- where is your ideal holiday place?
- What would you suggest a visitor should see and do in your country?
- Are there any traditional arts or music you would recommend?
- Tell me about the kind of foreign visitors or tourists who go to your country.
- In what ways has tourism changed your country?
How do people in your country feel about protecting historic buildings?
Do you think an area can benefit from having an interesting historic place locally? In what way?
What do you think will happen to historic places or buildings in the future? Why?