- Created: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 09:18
- Hits: 9105
Essay Sample 1:
People study at university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend university?
Idea Generation for this Essay:
- To find a better job opportunity after graduation and having a higher salary
- To enhance (improve) our knowledge and skills
- To become familiar with the latest technology, including (such as) computer, digital systems, or medicine.
- To have better social status among their family and in the society
- Career preparation
- To pursue post-graduate opportunities abroad
- To improve their social skills by meeting more educated people
- To obtain (get) a university diploma to apply for a good and decent job
- An excellent opportunity to enhance (improve) their knowledge and skill
- To be able to get promoted and ask for a better salary
- To gain new experiences
Yukarıdaki fikirlerin essay yazarken size yardımıcı olmasını ve kendi fikirlerinizi üretmek için bir yol gösterici olmasını diliyorum. Kendi fikirlerinizi benimle paylaşırsanız çok sevinirim.
I am sharing the points above to help you create and generate your own ideas. In the comment section, you can add any points which I have missed.
Sample Essay 1:
Essay Type: Opinion Essay ( Give reasons)
Today, Higher education is becoming more and more important in our modern life. Particularly in our country, the number of people going to university is increasing. In other words, more and more students are attending universities. People attend university for a lot of different reasons. It seems to me that the most common reasons are to prepare for a career and to have new experiences.
The first reason why people study at university is career preparation. It is probably the primary reason why people attend college. Today, the job market is very competitive. Technology has entirely changed our life. Some professions have lost their popularity and some new careers have become popular. Careers such as information technology, social media managers need a large workforce. At university, students can learn new skills for these careers and increase their opportunities to find better occupations.
Another reason for students going to university is having new experiences. For many students, going to university is the first time when they have been away from home by themselves. This often means having the opportunity to meet people from different cities and countries. Meeting new people and interacting with them help them improve their communication skills which they will need for their future career. Also, they can see what life is like in a different city. They can learn to live on their own and take care of themselves without having their family nearby.
In conclusion, students can benefit from the university they study in many aspects. Universities offer much more than career preparation. They offer the opportunity to have new experiences and to learn many kinds of things. I believe that young people should study university to have better interpersonal and intrapersonal experiences.
Approximately 286 words / written by Ata (Bilgi Üniversitesi)